Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"I may express to each of you that even if you allow yourself to materialize an apple within your hand from nothing, the likelihood of your acceptance of that is quite thin. What you probably would generate would be to dematerialize it again and to attempt to materialize it again, and continue to question whether you actually accomplished this action and generate a skepticism of whether the apple is genuinely real or not, or whether you have merely imagined it. "

Elias

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This might be what I do when I put my finger into the wall - do it again to make sure... take a photo... none of that will work, because if I change the past so I didn't put my finger in at all, the photos will change too! Pooh! :)

04 August, 2007 18:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home